Here’s an FAQ regarding the Borg: ONSLAUGHT!
Q. How many new missions will be available with the 3rd phase of the Borg?
A. ~30 new missions & ~7 side missions
Q. How can I start the missions?
A. Main missions can be started by claiming a bundle called “The Long Way Home” found in the gifts tab. This bundle will cost 160 mission keys, which are sourced through the 3rd milestone in the regular rewards.
Q. How can I start the side missions?
A. Side missions can be started by claiming a bundle called “The House of Borg Part 1” found in the gifts tab. This bundle will cost 320 mission keys, which are sourced through the 7th milestone in the regular rewards.
Q. Are the missions free?
A. Yes, all ~30 new missions & ~7 side missions
Q. If I don’t complete the missions after the Borg Arc has ended can I still complete them after?
A. Yes, the missions will not disappear from your inventory but the milestones will so you won’t get a chance to win any prizes along the way
Q. What is the Borg Premium reward Unlock
- The premium rewards unlock pack will last for 24 days
- Premium missions will be included in regular rewards
- By buying the Borg Prem Rewards Unlock Pack you can unlock the premium reward event store
- The Premium rewards unlock pack unlocks the Premium rewards “event store”
- Vi’dar Blueprints along the way
- Borg Jaylah shards in milestone 10
Q. Can I still grind Faction Credits when killing Borg Probes after the Borg Arc is over?
A. Yes, the ability to grind Faction Credits through Borg Probes will remain as a permanent mechanic in the game
Q. Do I have to complete everything single event to complete the Borg Onslaught?
A. No, we have also lowered the overall points required from the previous Borg Arcs. The total amount of points needed after the 24th day of the Borg event is 225,000 points. We still advise you do your best you can to complete every day’s Solo milestones!
Q. Who are the new Borg Officers?
|Five of Ten (Borg Jaylah)||Epic|
|Eight of Ten (Borg Azetbur)||Uncommon|
|Seven of Ten (Borg Decius)||Rare|
|Nine of Ten (Borg Gonzales)||Uncommon|
Q. What are the skills of Five of Ten?
Captain Maneuver: Your Weaponry is irrelevant
- Get +% of Health as Mitigation
Officer Ability: You will be assimilated
- Increase the Cargo Resources from Hostiles by X%
Q. What are the skills of Eight of Ten?
Captain Maneuver: Fight the Collective
- Higher Critical Chance vs Borgs
Officer Ability: Cybernetic Enhancements
- Increase ATK of all Officers on Ship
Q. What are the skills of Seven of Ten?
Captain Maneuver: Resistance is Futile
- X% chances to deal two more shots vs Borgs
Officer Ability: Strengthen the Unimatrix
- Increase HEALTH of all Officers on Ship
Q. What are the skills of Seven of Ten?
Captain Maneuver: Borg Polarization
- Decrease opponent’s Borg Critical Hit Chance by X%
Officer Ability: Adapt & Overcome
- Increase DEF of all Officers on Ship
Q. Will Jaylah be coming out even though Borg Jaylah is being released?
A. Yes, we still plan on still releasing Jaylah!
Q. How can I obtain the new Borg Officers?
- Officer shards are distributed through the event milestones, special Borg recruit tokens and limited time purchasable direct IAP
- One epic officer (Borg Jaylah) will be distributed via a leaderboard event (similar to the ISS Jellyfish)
- A few of the Borg officers shards are sourced through the March Borg Critical Path Missions (Act 1-3)
Q. Which are the new Avatars and how can I obtain them?
- Completing 8+ milestones in the January Meta Event grants an Uncommon Borg Gonzales Avatar
- Completing 8+ milestones in the February Meta Event grants an Uncommon Borg Azetbur Avatar
- Completing 8+ milestones in the March Meta Event grants a Epic Decius Avatar
- Completing a special leaderboard event will grant the Epic Borg Jaylah Avatar
Q. What is Assimilated Ferengi Traders
A. Assimilated Ferengi Traders are rare ships that show up in Borg systems. They are faster than any other hostels and are EXTREMELY rare to find. Once a Ferengi trader is found and shot down they will provide the player with a new type of token
Q. What can I do with the Ferengi Tokens?
A. Ferengi Tokens can be traded in the refinery in the “Event Tab”. The chest will give you access to special systems by rewarding of the 3 tokens:
- Normal Borg Warp Token – giving access to regular Borg Systems
- Latinum Warp Token – giving access to Latinum Systems:
- Players traveling to these systems using the respective warp token will be able to kill hostiles that award raw latinum in their cargo. These systems will also have raw latinum mines.
- Resources Tokens (Parsteel, Tritanium, or Dilithium Tokens)
Q. What are in the special system Torra Sedra, Yoria-3, or Zed Alpha.?
A. You’ll have regular mining nodes, but also Borg Hostiles with Raw Latinum Payloads. And a lot of it! It is another way to get Latinum for you to refine